Brunswick® Almond Fillet Dip
Time 25 mins
- 2 cans BRUNSWICK® SEAFOOD SNACKS, any flavour, drained
- 1 tbsp. Butter or Margarine
- 1/2 cup Slivered almonds
- 8 oz. Cream cheese, softened
- 2 tsp Prepared horseradish
- 1 tbsp. White wine (optional)
- 1 tbsp. Onion, chopped
- 1 tsp Parsley flakes
- pinch Black pepper
- 1In a skillet, lightly brown almonds in butter. Set aside.
- 2In food processor or by hand, beat cream cheese, horseradish and wine until smooth. Stir in BRUNSWICK®SEAFOOD SNACKS, onion, parsley, black pepper and all but 1 tbsp. of almonds.
- 3Put into heat-proof dish and heat in microwave oven or in conventional oven at 375°F until dip is bubbling.
- 4Top with reserved browned almonds.
- 5Serve with crackers or raw vegetable pieces.
- 6Makes 2 cups or about 16 servings.