Brunswick® Broiled Rye Fingers
- 2 cans BRUNSWICK® SARDINES IN SOYA OIL
- 8 slices dark rye bread or bread of your choice
- Choice of: hot mustard, dried dill, hot pepper sauce, thyme, parmesan cheese, salsa
- 1/2 cup Monterey jack or cheddar cheese, grated
- 1Cut rye bread into 1" / 2.5 cm fingers and butter on both sides.
- 2Flake BRUNSWICK®SARDINES with a fork and spread on each rye bread finger.
- 3Add condiment(s) of choice. Top with grated cheese. Place on baking sheet and broil or bake at 425°F / 220°C for 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- 4Makes 40.