BRUNSWICK® CHEESY SARDINE DEVILED EGGS.
Time 20 minutes
- 1 Can BRUNSWICK® SARDINES IN SOYA OIL, drained
- 3 eggs, hard boiled and shelled
- 1 tbsps. mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp onion, grated
- 2 tbsps. cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 1 tsp scallion tip for garnish
- Lettuce leaves for garnish
- Salt and white pepper to taste
- 1Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Scoop out the yolks. Mix yolks and mayonnaise until smooth.
- 2Add onion, white pepper, salt, cheese and BRUNSWICK® SARDINES. Mash with a fork until well blended.
- 3Place the filling into the center of the egg whites.
- 4Garnish the side of the plate with lettuce, tomato slices and scallion tips