BRUNSWICK® CREAMY TUNA ALFREDO
Time 15 Minutes or Less
- 1 can BRUNSWICK® CHUNK TUNA in WATER, drained
- 8 oz. Tagliatelle or fettuccine pasta
- 16 oz jar Alfredo style pasta sauce
- ½ cup milk
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 tsp. dried basil
- 1 can green peas drained - 15oz
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese to sprinkle
- 1Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook according to packaging directions; drain and set aside.
- 2In a large saucepan over medium heat, add pasta sauce, milk, garlic powder, oregano, basil and BRUNSWICK® CHUNK TUNA IN WATER and mix well. Add peas and mix
- 3Cook until heated through. Add cooked pasta; mix well.
- 4Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and serve with a side of your favourite vegetables.