BRUNSWICK® CRISPY THAI CHILI TUNA PIZZA
Time 20 Minutes
- 1 can BRUNSWICK® FLAKED TUNA THAI CHILI SAUCE, 142g
- ½ Loaf crusty bread
- ½ cup prepared pizza or pasta sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup sweet green pepper minced
- ¼ cup sliced mushrooms
- 4 slices bacon, cut into pieces
- 1Using the top or bottom half of the crusty bread loaf, remove 1/2" / 1 cm in depth of the inner bread. Leave outer crust intact.
- 2Add shredded cheese and spread Tuna over cheese layer.
- 3Add green peppers and mushrooms. Add bacon.
- 4Place bread with its toppings on a baking sheet and bake at 400°F / 200°C for 15 minutes or until heated through