BRUNSWICK® Festive Tuna Wontons
Time 30 minutes or Less
- 2 can BRUNSWICK® TUNA WITH SMOKE FLAVOUR, drained
- ¼ cup onion, finely chopped
- ¼ cup carrots, shredded
- 2 tsp pimentos, finely crushed
- 2 tbsp. oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp. chives, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. complete seasoning
- 1 tbsp. fresh ginger, grated
- 13 oz. package wanton skins, defrosted
- ½ cup water
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Soy sauce and sweet chili for serving
- 1Combine BRUNSWICK® Tuna with onions, carrots, pimentos, oyster sauce, chives, garlic, complete seasoning, and ginger.
- 2To assemble wontons, place a wonton wrapper in the palm of your hand. Add 1 tbsp. of mixture to the center of wrapper. Dip finger in water and paint all four edges.
- 3Fold the wonton in half, corner to opposite corner to make a triangle. Seal tightly all around. Fold the longer two triangle points together and seal to make a wonton shape.
- 4Add 1 to 1 1/2 inches of cooking oil to pot. Heat oil and add a few wontons to the oil to fry, turning occasionally until they are golden brown.
- 5Remove them to a draining rack placed over a baking sheet to drain excess oil.
- 6Serve with soy sauce and sweet chili sauce.