BRUNSWICK® GRILLED SARDINE MELT
Time 15 Minutes or Less
- 1 can BRUNSWICK® SARDINES IN SOYA OIL, drained
- ¼ cup cheddar cheese, grated or shredded
- 1 tbsp. onion, diced
- 1 tbsp. sweet pepper, diced
- 1 tbsp. mayonnaise
- Salt to taste
- 4 slices of bread
- 1Combine BRUNSWICK® SARDINES IN SOYA OIL with cheese, onion, sweet pepper, mayonnaise and salt.
- 2Butter one side of each slice of bread.
- 3Spread mixture evenly over the non-buttered side of two slices of bread. Cover with another slice of bread, buttered side out.
- 4Place in medium hot frying pan and grill on each side until golden brown and the cheese has melted.
- 5Serve with a side salad