Brunswick® Herb and Garlic Sardine Spread
Time 5 mins
- 1 can BRUNSWICK® SARDINES in SPRING WATER, drained
- 1/2 cup / 125 mL margarine
- 4 to 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. paprika
- 1 tbsp. parsley, flakes
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1Mix BRUNSWICK® SARDINES, margarine, garlic and paprika by hand or with food processor. Stir in parsley and oregano.
- 2To make garlic toast, broil one side of crusty bread, turn and cover other side with the spread. Return to broiler until lightly browned. Store unused spread in refrigerator.
- 3Alternative Serving Suggestion: Try it with vegetable dip or on crackers.