Brunswick® Jerked Tuna in Spicy Tomato Sauce
Time 15 mins
- 2 cans BRUNSWICK® TUNA, drained
- 1 tsp / 5 mL lime juice
- 2 tbsp. / 30 mL vegetable oil
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 tbsp. jerk seasoning paste
- 1/2 cup / 125 mL tomato sauce
- 2 tbsp. fresh French thyme
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh chives
- 1Sprinkle lime juice on BRUNSWICK® TUNA. Heat oil in a medium sized sauté pan. Add onion and sauté for 2 to 3 minutes.
- 2Add jerk seasoning and sauté for another minute.
- 3Cook until bubbly.
- 4Add thyme and chives, cover and simmer for about 5 minutes. Serve with dumplings (spinners) or rice.