BRUNSWICK® MACKEREL PARTY DIP
Time 15 minutes or less
Servings 4 persons.
- 1 can BRUNSWICK® MACKEREL in SPICY TOMATO SAUCE 155g
- 1 tbsp. onion diced
- 1 stalk escallion, chopped (optional)
- 1 tbsp. sweet pepper, diced (optional)
- 1 scotch Bonnet Pepper to taste, chopped
- 4 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1Drain approximately 3⁄4 of the tomato sauce from the BRUNSWICK® MACKEREL and set aside.
- 2Place mackerel in a bowl and use a fork to break into small pieces.
- 3Mix in onion, sweet pepper, escallion and scotch bonnet pepper.
- 4Add mayonnaise and enough of the remaining tomato sauce for the desired consistency.
- 5Fold together until creamy.
- 6Serve with crackers or fried green plantains!