Brunswick® Mixed Green Stir-Fry
Time 20 mins
- 2 cans BRUNSWICK® SARDINES, any Flavour
- 2 tbsp. / 30 mL olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. sesame seeds
- 1/2 tsp hot red pepper flakes
- 1 cup green beans, fresh or frozen, French cut
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced, canned or fresh
- 8 cups mixed greens, i.e. chard, spinach, bok choy, beet greens
- 2 tbsp. / 30 mL light soya sauce
- 1Heat oil in large wok or skillet.
- 2Add garlic, sesame seeds, pepper flakes, beans, celery, onions and mushrooms. Sauté until vegetables are tender-crisp, about 5 minutes.
- 3Add greens, soya sauce and BRUNSWICK® SARDINES or SEAFOOD SNACKS, tossing gently. Cover and heat through, about 3 minutes.
- 4Try it with any flavour of BRUNSWICK® SEAFOOD SNACKS