Brunswick® Nutty Fillet Rice Pilaf
Time 40 mins
- 2 cans BRUNSWICK® SEAFOOD SNACKS
- 2 tbsp. / 30 mL olive oil
- 2 tbsp. almonds, sliced or slivered
- 1/3 cup onion, chopped
- 1/3 cup celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, sliced, canned or fresh
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- 1 cup long grain brown rice
- 2 cups / 500 mL chicken broth (canned or from bouillon)
- 2 tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tbsp. red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1Heat oil in large saucepan. Add almonds and brown lightly over medium heat.
- 2Add onion, celery, mushrooms, garlic, rice and chicken broth. Bring to a boil, cover, reduce heat and cook for 25 minutes (or time on rice package).
- 3Stir in parsley, red pepper and BRUNSWICK® SEAFOOD SNACKS.
- 4Heat through, about 5 more minutes.