BRUNSWICK® SALMON DEVILED EGGS
Time 30 + minutes
- 1 can BRUNSWICK® PINK SALMON, 213G, drained
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 12 eggs, hardboiled and shelled
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/8 cup onion finely chopped
- 1/8 cup purple onion finely chopped
- 1 celery stalk, finely chopped
- 2 chive stalks, finely chopped
- 1 medium pimento, finely crushed
- 1 tsp. hot pepper (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Scoop out the yolks. Mix yolks and mayonnaise until smooth.
- 2Add onion, celery, chives, pimentos and hot pepper. Mix until smooth.
- 3Debone the BRUNSWICK® PINK SALMON, add vinegar and combine with egg mixture. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 4Place the yolk filling into a Ziploc bag and snip off the corner. Pipe out the filling into the center of the whites. Or, simply spoon the filling into the egg whites.
- 5Refrigerate until ready to serve.