BRUNSWICK® SALMON FRIED RICE
- 1 can BRUNSWICK® PINK SALMON (218g), drained and deboned
- 1 tsp. brown sugar
- 3 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2/3 cup onion, diced
- 2/3 cup red bell pepper, diced
- ½ cup pimentos, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. ginger, grated
- 4 cups rice, cooked
- 1 cup frozen green peas, thawed
- 2 tbsp. green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp. celery, chopped
- ½ cup water
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 2 tbsp. fried rice seasoning
- 1 pinch salt
- Cilantro for garnish
- 1Dissolve brown sugar in soy sauce and set aside.
- 2Heat olive oil in a large pan on medium high heat, adding onion, bell pepper, pimentos and sauté until lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
- 3Lower the heat to medium and stir in garlic and ginger. Cook for a minute.
- 4Add cooked rice, stirring often. Then add peas, green onions, celery, water, soy sauce mixture. Cook until vegetables are tender.
- 5Add black pepper, fried rice seasoning and salt if it is necessary. Getly add the BRUNSWICK® PINK SALMON. Stir and remove from heat.
- 6Garnish with cilantro and serve.