BRUNSWICK® SARDINE AND EGG TORTILLAS
Time 20 minutes
- 1 can BRUNSWICK® SARDINES IN SOYA OIL, drained and deboned
- 3 eggs
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil (use part to scramble the eggs and part to sauté the vegetables)
- ¼ cup onion, chopped
- ¼ cup tomato, chopped
- ¼ cup sweet pepper, chopped
- 4 Tortillas
- 1Whisk eggs. Add salt and pepper.
- 2Add small amount of oil to pan over medium heat and scramble eggs. Set aside.
- 3Heat remaining vegetable oil in a pan on low heat and sauté onion, tomato and sweet pepper. Add BRUNSWICK® SARDINES and mix in.
- 4Warm each tortilla and top with scrambled eggs and sardine mixture. Wrap taco style.
- 5Bake in the oven until crispy, if desired.