Brunswick® Sardine Burritos
Time 30 mins
- 2 cans BRUNSWICK® SARDINES WITH HOT PEPPERS, drained
- 4 soft tortillas
- 1 small can green chilies
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup / 125 mL Salsa
- 1/4 cup / 50 mL Sour cream
- Choice of: chopped onion, sweet green pepper, lettuce, jalapeno or other peppers, refried beans
- 1Flake BRUNSWICK® SARDINES with fork and spread over tortilla shells.
- 2Add chilies, cheese, salsa, sour cream and other desired toppings. Roll up the burrito.
- 3Serve with additional salsa and sour cream.
- 4Alternate Serving Suggestion: Place rolled burritos in a baking dish (use non-stick spray), top with another 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese and bake at 375°F / 190°C for 15 minutes or until heated through. Serve with additional salsa and sour cream.