BRUNSWICK® SARDINE FINGERS
Time 15 minutes or less
Servings 4 persons
- 2 cans BRUNSWICK® SARDINES in SOYA OIL, drained (save oil)
- 4 slices bread, (remove crust)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp barbecue sauce
- 2 oz cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 tbsp breadcrumbs
- 1Crush BRUNSWICK® Sardines in Soy Oil in a bowl.
- 2Add salt and pepper and set aside.
- 3In a separate bowl mix the oil from the sardines, breadcrumbs, barbecue sauce and cheese
- 4Lightly toast bread and cut each slice into three fingers (remove crusts if you prefer)
- 5Spread flaked BRUNSWICK® Sardines on slices of toast, cover with barbecue mixture and cut each piece into 3 strips.