Brunswick® Sardine Omelette
Time 15 mins
- 1 can BRUNSWICK® SARDINES any flavour, drained
- Vegetable oil for frying
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tbsp. sweet green pepper
- 1 tbsp. sweet yellow pepper
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup / 100 mL skim milk (optional)
- Shredded cheese (optional)
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1Heat oil in frying pan and add garlic, green pepper, yellow pepper and onion and sauté.
- 2Add sardines and suaté until heated through. Remove from pan and set aside.
- 3Whisk eggs and add milk. Pour 1/2 of mixture into frying pan and cook desired doneness. Top with sardine mixture and shredded cheese and fold in half.
- 4Repeat with remaining mixture.