BRUNSWICK® TUNA APPLE ROTI WRAP
Time 20 minutes
- 1 can BRUNSWICK® TUNA in Oil, drained
- 4 roti
- ¾ cup white cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 tbsp. mayonnaise
- ¼ cup onion, finely chopped
- ¼ cup sweet peppers, diced
- 1 Scotch bonnet pepper, diced
- ¼ cup American apple, diced
- ¼ cup celery, diced
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 1 tomato, sliced
- ½ cucumber, sliced
- Pepper jelly
- 1Sprinkle cheese on each roti. Warm in oven until cheese is melted.
- 2Combine BRUNSWICK® TUNA, mayonnaise, onion, sweet pepper, scotch bonnet pepper, apple and celery.
- 3Remove roti from oven. Cover with lettuce, tomatoes and cucumber. Top with the Tuna mixture and pepper jelly.
- 4Roll and secure with toothpick. For a crispy roti, place rolled roti in oven until golden brown.
- 5Serve with pepper jelly on the side.