BRUNSWICK® TUNA DEVILED EGGS
Time 30+ minutes
- 1 can BRUNSWICK® FLAKED TUNA IN WATER, drained
- 8 eggs, hardboiled and shelled
- 6 tbsps. Mayonnaise
- 4 tbsp. Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp. hot sauce
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. paprika
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1/2 celery stalk, minced
- 1 tbsp. fresh chives and parsley ,minced
- Green onions and paprika for garnish
- 1Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Scoop out the yolks and place in bowl. Mix yolks with mayonnaise and yogurt until smooth.
- 2Add mustard, hot sauce, garlic powder, black pepper and paprika and mix until well blended.
- 3Add BRUNSWICK® FLAKED TUNA IN WATER, celery, chives and parsley. Mix to combine. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 4Place the filling into a Ziploc bag and snip off the corner. Pipe out the filling into the center of each egg white. Or, simply use a spoon to place the filling in the egg whites.
- 5Garnish with paprika and green onions.
- 6Refrigerate until ready to serve