Brunswick® Tuna Fettuccini Alfredo
Time 20 mins
- 2 cans BRUNSWICK® CHUNK TUNA in Oil or Water, drained
- ½ pack (225g) Fettuccini pasta (regular or tri-coloured)
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup (125 mL) mushrooms, canned or fresh, sliced
- 2 tbsp. pimentos, finely chopped
- 1 cup (250 mL) evaporated milk
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tbsp. parsley, chopped
- 1In a large pot of boiling, salted water, cook fettuccini for 4 minutes; drain well.
- 2In a large sauté pan, add the olive oil and sauté the garlic, mushrooms, pimentos, and BRUNSWICK® CHUNK TUNA.
- 3Add the evaporated milk and cheese. Stir until well blended.
- 4Toss pasta with sauce and parsley in the sauté pan until coated. Serve immediately.
- 5If desired, sprinkle with some parmesan cheese.