BRUNSWICK® TUNA LASAGNA ROLLS
Time 30 Minutes or less
Servings Serves 4 persons
- 1 can BRUNSWICK® TUNA in OIL 142g, drained
- 2 packs Lasagna pasta (300g)
- ½ cup pasta sauce
- ¼ cup onion, diced
- 2 large garlic cloves, grated
- 1 tsp. fresh thyme leaves
- ½ tsp. all-purpose seasoning
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 cup green peas and carrots, drained (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup cheddar cheese, grated (optional)
- 1Cook Lasagna pasta according to the instructions on the box.
- 2Add pasta sauce to a small pot.
- 3Add onion, garlic, thyme, all-purpose seasoning, and Italian seasoning.
- 4Simmer 3 to 5 minutes or until sauce thickens.
- 5Add the BRUNSWICK® Tuna to sauce.
- 6Add peas, carrots and grated cheese.
- 7Spread mixture onto each lasagna noodle, roll up and sprinkle with additional grated cheese.
- 8Secure with two toothpicks.
- 9Bake in a 400°C oven for 5 to 7 minutes.