Brunswick® Tuna Patties
Time 15-30 mins
- 2 cans BRUNSWICK® TUNA, any flavour, drained
- 1 tsp / 5 mL fresh lime juice
- 2 eggs
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped Chadon beni (or cilantro)
- 1 tsp / 5 mL pepper sauce
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp. / 30 mL vegetable oil
- 1Crush BRUNSWICK® TUNA in a mixing bowl. Add all other ingredients except oil, mix gently.
- 2Heat oil in a frying pan, spoon mixture into oil by tablespoons and pan fry until golden.
- 3Turn and cook for a few minutes longer, drain and serve.
- 4Makes 8 patties.