BRUNSWICK® TUNA STUFFED MUSHROOMS
Time 30 + minutes
- 1 can BRUNSWICK® TUNA IN WATER, drained
- 24 mushrooms, medium
- ¼ cup onion, chopped finely
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- ¼ cup chopped Chadon Beni (or cilantro)
- ¼ cup celery, chopped
- ¼ cup pimentos chopped
- ½ cup cheddar cheese, grated
- ½ cup bread crumbs
- ½ cup carrots, grated
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Vegetable oil or melted butter for drizzling over mushrooms before baking
- 1Wash mushrooms, remove stems, scoop out inside and pat dry.
- 2Mix together BRUNSWICK® TUNA IN WATER, drained with all with all other ingredients, except 2 tbsp. breadcrumbs.
- 3Fill mushrooms with mixture, sprinkle reserved breadcrumbs on top and drizzle with oil or melted butter.
- 4Bake at 375°F for 20 minutes.