Toasty Brunswick® Frittata
Time 20 mins
- 2 cans BRUNSWICK® SARDINES, any flavour, drained
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup / 50 mL skim milk
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1/3 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 tbsp. fresh basil, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 8 spears asparagus spears, canned, drained
- 1/3 cup feta cheese, crumbled (or other shredded cheese)
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1Whisk eggs, milk, onion, pepper and seasonings. Pour into a 10"/ 25 cm skillet that has been coated with the nonstick spray.
- 2Cover with lid and cook over medium-low heat for about 10 minutes.
- 3Arrange asparagus, cheese and BRUNSWICK® SARDINES on top of egg mixture.
- 4Replace lid and cook until egg mixture is cooked through and cheese is melted, about 5 more minutes.
- 5Cut into wedges and serve.
- 6Alternate Serving Suggestion: Cut in smaller pieces and serve as appetizers. Use broccoli instead of asparagus.